WSD Capacity srl – GDPR:
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS,
CONTACTS, STAKEHOLDERS AND SUPPLIERS
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data ProtectionRegulation (the “GDPR”).
1. Who are we?
WSD Capacity srl is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Strada Sirenelor 81, Bucuresti, tel: +40 316 301 751 . For all data matters contact Mihaela Zaharescu, on +40 316 301 751 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data to:
• Fulfil contracts between yourself and our group of companies ;
• Update you of service developments which we reasonably consider will be of interest.
This will be limited to information sent to your business email address and with every communication you will be given a clear and straightforward option to opt out for further communications and to ask us to delete the personal information we register.
3. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
• Telephone numbers (incl. direct dial and mobile);
• E-mail address.
We have obtained all of this data from you when you enquired about our services or opened an account with us.
4. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We only ever use your personal data to administer your account, to help provide you with the services you have requested from us, or to share interesting and relevant content with you.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with the authorities and other parties, such as but not limited to sub-contractors. Insurers, etc., in order for them to fulfil their contractual obligations to us.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the purpose of informing you of news, events or activities. We will keep your data until you withdraw consent or until we think that our services are no longer of interest to you.
7. Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data.
8. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we register, or your company;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data.
9. Transfer of Data Abroad
Our e-newsletter service is provided by Mail Chimp whose servers are in the USA and who certify they comply with all EU privacy legislation.
10. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
12. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our data representative by emailing email@example.com
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Romanian Data Protection Authority (RDPA)